During the 8 weeks of this MOOC session we will discuss a range of key issues around Policy and Open Badges, including policy papers, values, risks, transparency in Europe and beyond. There will be plenty of examples from practice and interactive activities in which participants can share their ideas and opinions. We have also invited a number of well known guest speakers to share their insights on Policy and Open Badges in the four webinars, which will open each of the four modules of the session.
Although this session is specifically dedicated to policy, anyone interested in the topics (see below) can participate – the OBN MOOC is open to everyone!
Here is an overview of the modules, topics and webinars in the second part of the OBN MOOC:
Module A: Discussion paper & common issues
- Focus: Policy Green Paper
- Webinar 1: Discussion paper and common issues:
- Guest: Prof. Dr. Ilona Buchem
Module B: Implementation & value increasing aspects
- Focus: Give insights what aspects are important for an organisation when implementing a meaningful and valuable Open badge system within an organisation.
- Webinar 2: Webinar on implementation aspects
- Guest: Eric Rousselle (Discendum Oy)
Module C: Open badges within EU policy
- Focus: Give insight in the challenges of the EU around global competitiveness, and the education and labour mobility that is nedded for future Europe
- Webinar 3: Webinar Interview – EU Challenges around Transparency tools
- Guest: Frazer Wallance (Coordinator of the UK National Europass Centre at UK NARIC, ECCTIS Ltd)
Module D: Big Badges and your Badges
- Focus: Give insight in how „Big Badges” might be implemented
- Webinar 4: Big Badges
- Guest: Dik van der Wal (Duch Diploma Register)
Module A – Discussion Paper & Common Issues
Module B – Implementation & value increasing aspects
Module C – Open Badges within EU Policy
Module D – Big Badges and Your Badges
5.00 average base on 1 rating
SurveyThe questionnaire could be 5 questions. It's too short.