Module A – Use Cases
- A0 Activity: Before You Begin with Module A
- A1 Activity: Use Cases for Open Badges In Higher Education
- A2 Activity: Webinar – Use Cases for Open Badges In Higher Education
- A3 Activity: Follow-Up Chat – Uses for Open Badges In Higher Education
- A4 Activity: Designing Use Cases for Open Badges In Higher Education
Module B – Quality Assurance
Module C – Competency Frameworks
Module D – Open Education and Open Badges
A0 Activity: Before You Begin with Module A
Before you begin with module A of Session 3, make sure you have already built up some basic knowledge about Open Badges. Here is our recommendation:
- The Badges 101 course provides a comprehensive introduction to Open Badges and how they could potentially be used. The course is split into sections, covering the: What, Why and How of Open Badges. Work through the Badges 101 course and complete the activities if you haven’t done yet in the first run of the OBN MOOC. Also have a look at the sessions and activities from the first two runs of this MOOC – Session 1 and Session 2. Once you have completed the introduction to Open Badges you can claim the the ‘Badge Explorer’ badge if you haven’t done so already in the first session of the OBN MOOC.
- Access the forum for this activity here.
- When you feel you have finished this activity, push the Complete button below.